Update | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Update

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by RandyVPS, Dec 13, 2018.

1. RandyVPS

RandyVPS Active Member
    VIP Supporter

Just to let everyone know, anyone that signed up for black friday deal and was charged the old amount that has been fixed. You have been refunded and also cancelled your old payment profile so you only will be charged the black friday price. I also plan on adding the 7 and 30 day earnings to Earnhoney this week and updating the leaderboards to have it for Swagbucks, Gifthulk, and Earnhoney. After that I will fix the downloads so they don't show up as unsafe and then once all that is done and all bots are relatively stable I will introduce the instance limit.

Jason likes this.
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Leaderboard infrastructure has been changed so it's easier to add more bots. So far I updated it to have Gifthulk and Swagbucks :)
    I also fixed the downloads so they don't show up as unsafe

3. EL_Guy

EL_Guy Member

when you try to download the EHBOT its download gift hulk

RandyVPS likes this.
  4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

fixed also fixed the gifthulk link

EL_Guy likes this.