SwagBucks on Win7 Virtualbox | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

SwagBucks on Win7 Virtualbox

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Asusgamer, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

Does superswag have verbose logging or something so I can debug to see why Im having issues getting this to run under virtualbox? I be lucky if I get 10 swagbucks a day. The VM is not slow and it has 3 GB of ram and its a clean version of 7 no bloatware its footprint is still small

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  2. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

All my bots are running in Virtualbox with Win7 . I have no problem. Been using the same settings for over a year now.

3. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

Thats very interesting what are your specs in the VM?? and is there anyway I can see your settings.ini without your usernames and passwords?

4. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

It is the default settings.ini file mate. I did not do any modification in it. I just add the ID and Pass in the bot. If you can clearly tell me what kind of problem you are having, I may able to help you.

5. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

Im not sure what the exact issue is I get a popup saying "Daily bot tried too many times and kept running into errors" and then I get a popup from windows saying im low on memory and if I go to task manager ill have like 600 processes open. I feel like its running into a problem and it just keeps retrying without closing the old chrome proccess. I ticked some options in my settings.ini like the debug option and the dedicated machine option and I can see superswag log into my swagbucks and I can see it do the searches but everything else doesnt seem to work.

6. kmonmoy

kmonmoy Member

Well, that running into errors seems a common problem for everyone now. I was having good time so far, but from today some of my bot started giving me that error. As for the processes, the bot starts a lot of things, still 600 sounds too much. Just checked couple of my VMs and all showing 93 to 95 processes running. You better check yourself what is taking up so many resources.

7. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

its chrome.exe processes from superswag using all the resources. 600 is defiantly too much. I feel like it just keeps retrying and doesnt close the old chrome proccess.... this behavior should be changed in superswag.. it should keep track of the PIDs and close them when they fail. when you see that daily bot failed message check your processes then to see if its a high number like mine