Superswag Help Thread | Page 58 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. nosleep

nosleep New Member

[​IMG]

I think the ban is not proxy related.

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

That is due to the old version watch section, they update the watch section and the old bot before the latest update would be banned, this is now fixed

nosleep likes this.
  3. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I seem to have trouble getting the bot to load/startup. sometimes it gets stuck at 30% others it tells me the daily browser couldn't log in. but I can't check whats going on because the GUI is frozen. any suggestions on troubleshooting. I have tried a fresh install with no difference. Sometimes maybe 1/10 I can get the bot to run properly.

Edit: It seems to get stuck at Daily: checking login and then the bot/GUI freezes.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  4. jednicka

jednicka New Member
    VIP Supporter

look if you have updated chrome

5. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

Chrome is up to date version 84 something

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Open your errorlog.txt file and show me what it says there, also v84 of chrome is new so I will need to have an update out for this version of chrome, it will be out today

7. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

errorlog.txt - MyHandler caught : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    errorlog2.txt - mscorlib : WinIOError : The process cannot access the file 'C:\SuperSwag Bot\chromedriver.exe' because it is being used by another process.

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Should be fixed now

9. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

Nope, still gets stuck and the bot GUI freezes, the error log file is not updated either.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I've just checked seems like it was from the hook, I removed it in this update

11. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

Still having problems. But I did notice that the chromedriver in the bot folder was still v83. I updated it manually to v84 but I still seem to be having issues. The search browser gets started just fine but daily just gets stuck on checking login. What is the bot looking for at this step? can I manually help it past this to see if something else is wrong?

12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Are you using a proxy?

13. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

No, but after the update today to v248a it seems to be working. I will let you know if the issue comes back.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  14. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

still getting error too many tried logins
    please help
    v84 of chrome 248a

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Have you tried launch temp browser and if so what does it say. Have you tried logging in manually as well on the create account button?
    Let me know if you can login.

16. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member

thanks randy for fix

17. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

Daily still not logging in for me.

18. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

hmm.. if your loggin in with your swag email try changing it to your username instead. Also try deleting SwagEXT.zip before the bot starts

19. nuftjedi

nuftjedi New Member
    VIP Supporter

Was getting stuck at 30%, so downloaded a fresh copy so runninf 252d with Chrome84, but it won't even get that far. When I try to launch temporary browser I get this error. I don't even have chromedriver in the folder anymore, but when I put in my own copy it didn't make any difference.

Attached Files:

20. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I'm unable to request a phone number in the bot and the bot is having issues doing the coupon phone verification automatically.