Superswag Help Thread | Page 57 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

if you right click on browsers you can click on it to show the coupon browser

Randydrew6 and nosleep like this.
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Right-click Browsers near the options button and click Show Coupon Browser

3. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

I can't control it how do i put my number?

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Running more than 1 account on a network will ban every account even if they say it wont

That to me sounds like the IP it is running on may be marked as a proxy, take a look at https://www.ip2location.com/ and see if it shows
    Anonymous Proxy Yes

if not then it was working it just had to go on a break

You can control it, the bot will eventually have a popup when it is unable to solve the phone number with credits, this will happen after 3 hours of running the bot

5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

The bot will use an OCR in v242 but this sometimes doesnt work so now it will use captcha credits if you have some and if not it will use the OCR

6. Refus

Refus Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Yes it is there.

7. farokh

farokh New Member

Hi. i got this error. anyone can help me please?

Phone verification failed. Member has exceeded number of validation attempts.
    To verify your account please choose the US Mail option .

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Is this on a VPS?

This is because you used a phone number to cashout that failed so now you need to do a post card code

9. farokh

farokh New Member

i cant my address is fake. what should i do?!!

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Where did you get the phone number you used? It looks like the number you used was either VOIP or used too many times so that is their backup, if you dot have a real address and used a bad phone number then there is nothing you can do

11. Savas

Savas New Member
    VIP Supporter

cant login to bot anymore since latest update. Anyone else too?

12. Refus

Refus Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

On my personal VMs yes. It has happened on more than one VM, each has the SwagExt.zip in the folder.
    Sometimes I will have the 'bot ran into too many problems logging in' popup as well as the screenshotted error, but not always.

I am able to login. What part is the bot getting stuck at?

13. Savas

Savas New Member
    VIP Supporter

Its stuck on the launcher screen. When i press login, the bot does something but then goes back to login screen.

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

The bot is trying to launch the updater but you most likely have internet settings that are blocking it, edit your internet security to allow for downloads via scripting

might just be because things were left open, try restarting your computer

15. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

Do you really need to wait to delete some accounts slot?What if you really need to use new account right away?I don't get it.Can you please remove it @Randydrew6 Thanks in advance!

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

You need to wait 3 days before you can delete a slot to make sure people dont make too many accounts and dont bot too many accounts without paying for extra slots

17. totentanz

totentanz New Member
    VIP Supporter

hey I was able to make 30 SB with the trial version within like 30 minutes.. but I just bought the VIP and I've only made 1 SB, and it's been hours. Do I have to wait longer? Or am I doing something wrong that I'm not aware of? I also bought 3000 captcha credits, but it doesn't seem like that's the problem. Sorry I am very new to this. Thanks for your help.

18. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Have opened up the options menu and enabled all of the items listed?

19. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

[​IMG]

Im getting this error.Please fix @Randydrew6 thanks!

20. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

And also fix this please @Randydrew6 its stuck @ "Sponsored"

[​IMG]