Superswag Help Thread | Page 56 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Pedro

Pedro New Member

You should get the option to verify by cell phone or postcard, and you have to select the first one

2. Unitedm

Unitedm New Member
    VIP Supporter

Alright, but I’m running more then one account. It won’t let you verify multiple accounts with the same phone number

3. jednicka

jednicka New Member
    VIP Supporter

Hello i have problem with 2 things , first discover sometimes stuck on Loading Outside TV and second Sponsored after loading sponsored it turn to break for 2 hours or so ... Everithing else work without problem

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  4. robtoonasty

robtoonasty New Member

Swagbucks v242c:

Im not sure how CAPTCHA system works, like if it subtracts from my CAPTCHA credit's only when it figures out a new CAPTCHA.

Or the CAPTCHA Status is broken, because it has solved 5 CAPTCHA'S and my counter still says 500

5. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

SS keeps opening Microsoft OneNote on my pc...kinda annoying

6. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

@Randydrew6 can you please fix the phone number on bot?I can't verify the coupon.Thanks in advance!

7. Cmranex

Cmranex New Member
    Supporter

I don't earn much points when I start bot. I am not from US nor do I have VPS or whatever it's called. Can someone link me where can I buy it or how can I fix this. My pc is very good so it's not that.

8. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

That screenshot doesn't show the bot broken, it shows it closing the score page after the game ends, after that it will reload the page and play the game again, there is a small chance when the game ends that it will earn 2 SB, this does not happen everytime. If it has been running for hours and you haven't got your 10 points for the day then I would be worried, lmk if that happens

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

This error happens if you have opened chrome while the bot was trying to make the profile for games, to fix it just go to chrome://version/ and open file explorer and go to what it shows as profile path, go back to the User Data folder and delete the folders that have "Game" in it, close chrome and relaunch the bot.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Read what I said in the post before this, how that happens is you must of reopened chrome after the bot forced your chrome to close because it was copying files and because you opened it the bot has some corrupted files, normally you can have chrome open but if the bot needs to make a profile folder it will try to close your chrome, this is only needed once

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

This will not happen unless the profiles need to be created, if the profiles already exist then it will not close your chrome

KevinZ likes this.
  12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

read what i said a few posts ago, this happens if you have chrome open, the bot closed your chrome but you reopened it anyway, just have to delete some profile folders and run it again, after it makes all the profile folders you can use your chrome again but if you open your chrome after the bot closes it then it will be unable to copy all the files so it gets corrupted

13. Refus

Refus Member

Anyone running into this error?

Attached Files:

14. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

it is set to automatically play, see if v243a fixed it

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

What profile on chrome did you set the coupon phone verification for? Did you use the profile the bot made specifically for coupons? Normally the bot will just use your phone credits to do the one time code but you can use your own phone number you just have to make sure it is in the coupon browser not any other chrome window.

It will not lock you out of coupons

16. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Looks like a CPU issue, I just released a version that uses a lot less CPU let me know if that helps

17. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member

still getting stuck on this.

Attached Files:

Randydrew6 likes this.
  18. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Looks like the bot was unable to download the swag button, can you tell me if you have SwagExt.zip in your folder?

19. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Try v243b I was unable to test it on a machine without a proxy but this should help

20. nosleep

nosleep New Member
    VIP Supporter

How to use the coupon browser?