Superswag Help Thread | Page 53 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

making around $1.50/day on swag now

2. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Is there any benefit to having more than one Coupon cookie?

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

It can earn more points if it runs out but currently coupons do not seem to run out, might be worth it in later months

4. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

Having an issue where the original chrome tab opened doesn't hide. Everything else is working fine so I'm not that concerned with it. just an observation.

From what I can see is that it opens two chrome windows.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Randydrew6 likes this.
  5. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I am having an issue with one of the daily tasks being add the swag button extension to chrome the bot seems to get stuck on it. and like Kurrin the chrome window doesn't close.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  6. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

Do you have games enabled? If so, could you check it to see if it has an error on the page?

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Do you happen to have Debug=True on in your settings file? That would make it keep it open

Can you post a picture? Might be able to get around it

8. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

I'll have to check. I hadn't made any changes to the settings file.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

hmm.. yeah might not be that.. if its the daily browser what happens if you right click browsers and click show daily browser then do it again to click hide daily browser

10. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

checked and it is Debug=False

11. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

so clicking to show and hide all the pages did not get rid of the open one. it is whatever page you have that goes to the swagstakes page.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  12. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

yeah someone else told me that too, I'll have to take a look, I wonder if it has anything to do with maybe a random popup swagbucks might have? Could always try the show/hide method on every browser and see if one works to detect what one it might be

13. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

I'm also having an issue where Discover is getting stuck on loading clip offers

14. robtoonasty

robtoonasty New Member

im having issues with the bot, it doesnt work properly for me.

I have all the Support Settings enabled, and everytime i run the script i leave for a few hours and come back to this.
    https://gyazo.com/a7a9a864eecd19d39eac7179321d1756

no gains in any swagpoints, im not sure if its a issue on my end or if the bot only supports a couple of the current features it has.

it seems to login in fine, and like the users above me said for some reason it opens 2 google chrome windows, and one of the chrome windows it opens says "the developer extension is currently enabled", while it proceeds to go to the Swagbucks website

15. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

try turning off games, I haven't gotten that error since I turned it off. for some reason the game page errors out and isn't able to be completed. Not a bot issue though as I get the same error when I try it outside of the bot.

with just being a supporter, your biggest gains are going to come from the sponsored videos which can take a while to complete. just give it some time after you start. If you haven't earned anything in about an hour or so then I would be a little worried

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  16. pyrokidd

pyrokidd Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Sure. it seems to be part of the Daily browser. and this is where it gets stuck. you can see the smaller swag button window. I think this is called "daily activity" in the daily section on swag bucks.
    Capture.PNG

17. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

Let me know when you are available and we can do a TeamViewer session so you can see what is happening

18. Savas

Savas New Member
    VIP Supporter

Hey, just wanted to check if this is normal?

I really don't know, so i wanted to ask more "advanced" users.

Thanks in advance!

https://i.imgur.com/8WAMa9d.png

19. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

yes that is normal. hopefully you have some phone credits for the sms messages

20. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member

Is there a specific resolution we should be running SS in?