Superswag Help Thread | Page 51 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

Superswag Help Thread

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Jan 26, 2018.

1. IAmRetarded

IAmRetarded Active Member
    Organ Donor Donator

Sponsored captcha doesn't work

Randydrew6 likes this.
  2. Crypto

Crypto Member

Sponsored meaning ncraves/watch?

3. IAmRetarded

IAmRetarded Active Member
    Organ Donor Donator

Yes. It makes sponsored loop between "Loading Sponsored" and "ReCaptcha Solving"
    It does work when you do the captcha manually though

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  4. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

5. Spiritual

Spiritual New Member

Error captcha

6. Master123

Master123 Member

Can anyone recommend me a working PV service for coupons? For some reason most of the numbers I have tried are not accepted.

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

8. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

All of my accounts were banned today.

9. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

My account was also banned today.

10. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Fixed, the bot will now use login cookies again to bypass their login security

11. Super

VIP Supporter

randy can u check dms? i am not able to access the proxies

12. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

is it worth trying to get my account unblocked or do I just make another one? dont they know its the same account holder if the new account goes to same paypal address as before???? or does everyone else work to get legit giftcards and not paypal??? I always do paypal

13. Iaznn00b

Iaznn00b Member

They are definetly on to us. Here is a screenshot of a conversation that I had with them.
    https://imgur.com/a/HMFJgKu

14. Crypto

Crypto Member

Show the full conversation. You told them you are using a program?

15. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

yah you didnt tell them your using a program dude did you???? otherwise id say you handled it well

16. Iaznn00b

Iaznn00b Member

17. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

there defiantly getting wiser my account was unblocked only so they could verify something and block it again minutes later.... I dont think what makes them see its a bot in use is fixed they can still tell.

18. Iaznn00b

Iaznn00b Member

What were they trying to verify?

19. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

I have no idea I can only guess as to why they did what they did... first they unlocked my account said if i use vpn or proxy ill be automatically block please check my security software I told them i subscribe to a WISP everyone uses the same IP here its the only option. then i tried it the account in updated superswag it was again banned then helpdesk said i violated terms and its the final decision blah blah blah.

20. Asusgamer

Asusgamer New Member

is this the end of the road for superswag??? I never really made much off this anyway.. seems like every month I made 10$ if i was lucky while randy bo dandy made 15$ or so...basically i was trying not to loose 15$ every month running this thing and id end up getting the 25$ paypal.