ShakyHost A Free & Paid Plan | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

ShakyHost A Free & Paid Plan

Discussion in 'Buy Digital Goods' started by Illuminati, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member
    VIP Supporter

hello all i just started a web host service i offer 1 free plan and 1 paid plan
    the shared plan is free and the dedicated plan is paid
    i offer paid domains .com .net .org and i can offer other domains also just have not had the time
    to fully set everything up yet please come on by and register and get setup for free.

https://shakyhost.com/

Randydrew6 likes this.
  2. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

This a joke?

3. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

This have nothing to do with rogue labs

4. Illuminati

Illuminati New Member
    VIP Supporter

i'm aware of that it has nothing to do with the community / bots but i posted the thread in buy and trade section.
    if randy our any other staff member has a problem with what i posted here. then i want mind them closing the thread/removing it. but for crying out laud its free hosting.

anyone can get a good host from my site. first100 users will also get the dedicated plan free of charge
    once am done with my wordpress static page that is ;-)