Searching buyer for Skype 1000 min voucher. | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Searching buyer for Skype 1000 min voucher.

Discussion in 'Buy Digital Goods' started by Master123, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Master123

Master123 Member

Hi there, does anyone knows a good buyer for Skype 1000 min voucher?

I am searching for an alternative to "torrentmaster11", becuase he is no good business partner. After some successfull transactions with him, he did not sent me the complete money and told me its because of the fees. I asked him which fee he means because with BTC there is always a fee which I dont have to pay if I receive the funds. I also told him to send me missing amount next time. After that he directly got unfriendly and said he dont want to buy any voucher from me again.

I mean all he would had to do is saying sorry I messed it up / the fee is because of.... I pay you next time. But instead he cancelled our business relationship. I asked myself what would any company do if I don't pay the the full amount of my bills and then say them: Fuck you you idiots. I mean I really think I also don't want to do business with such a guy again. It seems like he is making too much money with trading Skype voucher, because he dont cares.

So I am relly interested in finding another buyer. Maybe on thebot.net? But I dont have access to the marketplace there.

Can anyone help me please?

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

how often do u need?
    I have few bing accounts and will be creating more i use them for amazon

3. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i have few bing accounts i use to use them for amazon gc

4. Master123

Master123 Member