New Bot Released! - MYPOINTS | Page 4 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

New Bot Released! - MYPOINTS

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 7, 2020.

1. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

Banned

2. Bucktastic

Bucktastic New Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I have a MyPoints bot continually sitting at 85%.

Can I have some guidance about what's happening at this step to resolve? Correct version of Chrome. Same bot on other PCs running successfully right now.

3. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Assuming a 1:1 or close setup across all machines and you are using proxies, chexk the account is still open manually without using the bot. If you are using RL proxies, you have to wait Randy updates the bot.

4. Kurrin

Kurrin Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Are you running it as admin? It can have various issues if you don't. Also I would refrain from using the bot for now until an update is pushed out.