New Bot Released! - MYPOINTS | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

New Bot Released! - MYPOINTS

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I have been working diligently these past 2 weeks on the mypoints bot. Unfortunately 2 weeks ago my computer was ratted and almost all my files were deleted. Luckily I managed to have a backup of the most recent release of SuperSwag. I started the MyPoints bot over again because users have been getting so many bans on Swagbucks.

It took a long time to make sure I didn't get softbanned all the time and was able to solve any recaptcha as well as make sure no javascript was used that could trigger softbans, finally after many many hours of working and testing I managed to get something out that I am proud of. Of course it still needs more but it has the basics and I hope you all enjoy using it.

The bot offers:
    Free Features:
    - Daily Poll

Supporter Features:
    - Video Automation
    - NCrave Automation

VIP Features:
    - Coupons

The Supporter options may change eventually and videos might go to VIP since they seem to earn over 200 points a day. I also plan on adding other things to the bot eventually but after this release I want user feedback before I do that. From my tests I was able to gather over 500 Points from the bot but that wasn't running it 24/7 due to constantly having to fix things. I finally got it to run on both chrome and edge without any softbans for 24 hours so I think now is a good time to release it for everyone. Update me on here on how it is running for you, thank you!

2. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

@Randydrew6 getting this error:

upload_2020-3-7_11-11-9.png

Looks like it's not finding chrome profile

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Go to your default chrome and navigate to "chrome://version" and tell me what the profile path is

4. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Profile Path: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
    Executable Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Chrome version: Google Chrome 80.0.3987.132

EDIT: Tryed with Edge and also getting "Points not found" error

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  5. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Looks good to me.. hmm.. click browsers then click show setup browser, does the browser popup and if so what is it on?

6. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Triyed with edge and chrome, also opened as admin, but nothing pops in "Browser setup"

7. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

What version does it say you're on? V002a? Have you tried closing and reopening

8. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Yes, V002A. When I click on stop it automatically closes software.

EDIT: Rebooted VPS but getting same error.

9. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Try checking if your chrome is up to date and if so try deleting your settings file and relaunch the bot

10. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

Looks like error comes when I add Proxy.
    If no proxy is selected it opens chrome correctly.

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Ahh. I'm using a proxy currently, maybe you didn't select the type before it started. Make sure it's selected

12. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

I selected HTTP and added manually, but not working with proxy, only opens chrome with no proxy :(

I'm using this format: PROXY : PORT : USER : PASSWORD (with no spaces)

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Hmm is it http or socks. I'll check proxies with an auth as soon as i get home

14. Stylxd

Stylxd Member
    Founding Supporter

HTTP(https)

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

just tested and it seems to work on my end, send me TeamViewer information and I can check it out

16. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

anyone having issues with authentication or just me the bot runs super slow?

17. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Super likes this.
  18. Super

VIP Supporter

Great update, I was with randy and we were troubleshooting for 2 ish hours, and this guys did it for like 8 or more hours before.. This is really good and a step in the right direction.

Randydrew6 likes this.
  19. vanphongttd

vanphongttd New Member
    VIP Supporter

20. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

sorry about that fixed in v003c just close the bot and reopen it so it updates. from now on it will also automatically update on new release unless you set it to false in your settings