MyPoints Redeemed! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

MyPoints Redeemed!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

[​IMG]

Since a lot of members might not trust MyPoints I decided to cashout early, just got $3 in less than 48 hours and the cards are sent INSTANTLY!​

rangstr likes this.
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Also just wanted to update everyone that MyPoints didn't need a Phone Verification for me to redeem :)

3. kietvoglo

kietvoglo New Member

Does it need US proxy to run bro?

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

I'd assume but I don't know. I am using a proxy from the USA currently

5. EduardxG

EduardxG New Member

Any updates? How is it working?

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

updates on how redeeming works?

7. EduardxG

EduardxG New Member

Noo. I mean if the bot is still earning and at what rate

8. LloydValentine

LloydValentine Member
    Supporter Founding Supporter

Mine either get stucks on 85% or I get a can't find points error. I'll take a screenshot when I get back