MyPoints Fix is out! | Page 2 | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

MyPoints Fix is out!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 18, 2020.

1. vanphongttd

vanphongttd New Member
    VIP Supporter

@Randydrew6 my coupon stuck at print page over 4hrs dont do anything , it's normal ? only show coupon printing page and stucking there

2. unicornman

unicornman New Member

Is anyone else having the MyPoints Bot use a lot of phone credits? I am almost out and had 50 credits yesterday. Do we need phone credits for the bot to run correctly because I am down to 9 now?

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

it can stay on the page for 2 hours before closing it

this has been fixed in v007

unicornman likes this.
  4. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Did you get to look into the proxy issue?

unicornman likes this.
  5. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

Trying to try this out. Just bought a sub cuz it was the new bot on the block reguardless of all the problems going on with SS. I haven't used randys bots in sometime but im running into some issues. Unless this isn't working. Which would make me sad because i just bought the sub. Anyways if it is reguardless i am running into chrome updating and even if i take update off on services. seems almost like the save is in the bot file itself. or do i need to change reg keys in windows? and my other issue is because i have been out for sometime there is this profile/account/email lock to your account. i have 2 accounts that are the same and one that is blank that i cannot delete for a few days. what do i need to save so it doesn't dupes the profile info when i set up a new account?

6. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

1) There currently are some bugs with MyPoints Bot, unfortunately.

2) You must both install Chrome v78 per the link in the bot OP https://www.rogue-labs.net/showcase/mypoints-bot-earn-hundreds-of-points-a-day.8/ To prevent Chrome from updating, see the last few lines in the OP https://www.rogue-labs.net/threads/mypoints-fix-is-out.615/ This will render SS unusable as SS requires Chrome to be updated.. But since both are bots are having trouble for the time being, pick your poison...

3) Whenever you leave RL for a while and then return, it's best to download fresh copies of the bots. Just make sure to save your setting.ini files.

4) One of the changes on RL since you last were here is the addition of "PC Slots" that act as a broker for the number of bots that you can run simultaneously. So, if you have 5 PC Slots, you can run 5 different SS bot instances with each bot having their own account. If you currently are not able to manually delete the slots, you unfortunately must wait until Randy can delete them for you. This PC Slot change was ultimately necessary.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  7. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

so scraping a vm is a bad idea because of the broker thing. because that was trial and error back in the day. again there isn't a certain file for this to move it? since i have when sub i haven;t used but one account to try to set it up yet the 3 accounts im allowed are all tied up. How does this work because one is blank other is a dupe. not putting more in seeing as it is has bugs but that is to be figured i guess. thank god i didnt buy the lifetime like i was thinking. with the slot thing what is the point unless you can move profile from bot to bot or new server etc if you have to buy extra slots to support that rather than slots for the faultyness of the system. faulty i.e. what there intended for.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  8. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

When you open the folder of a bot, there should be a settings.ini file in the folder. The first seven lines of this file should read:

[Auth]
    Username=YourRLAccount@emailaddress.com
    Password=YourRLAccountPassword
    Type=RL
    [Settings]
    Username=EmailAddressOfYourBottedSite@email.com
    Password=YourBottedSitePassword

Download a fresh copy of the bot and input this information into the settings.ini file of fresh bot instance. This will ensure that the PC Slot is used by a currently open botting account.

I may have missed exactly what you are trying to ask so let me know.

Manosteel211 likes this.
  9. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

not thats it

10. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

any way to get my points to work? guess my account is dead cuz i dont have those .ini files and its all locked up. 3 account thing... kinda sad. back in 2015 i remember running bingger balls to the wall. still have the old file/bot

11. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Well, you can try running it as an Administrator. Unfortunately, there's not much else that can be done until Randy updates the bot. As far as your accounts, did you use them under proxies? If so, were they RL proxies or proxies from another provider?

12. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

no they were home ip. but on different computers or vm. when i go to make a new vm the accounts are maxed out and i can't even sign into the one that is there. I have proxies but there not from randy.

13. nuftjedi

nuftjedi New Member
    VIP Supporter

14. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

As far as the accounts you had on home IP, are the accounts still active? Keep in mind multiple accounts on one IP may lead to bans. If you have accounts under proxies, check to see if they are still open as well. If your accounts are still open, I'd wait to bot until Randy can update the bots..
    That may very well be the case..

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  15. Manosteel211

Manosteel211 New Member
    VIP Supporter

i only have 1 account total. its just the bot locked up all my slots. 2 of the same account and one is completely blank

16. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Yeah, there's nothing you can do until Ransy fixes your slots and updates MPB.

Manosteel211 likes this.