MyPoints Fix is out! | Rogue Labs
  1. Try before you buy! Every member is now allowed to run SuperSwag for 8 hours to test it out before you commit to a monthly, yearly, or one time payment membership!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Rogue Labs will now honor a 3 Day money back Guarantee on Supporter or VIP membership purchases no questions asked. If you are not satisfied with the software and have purchased it within 3 days you can report to @Randydrew6 to be fully refunded. I do not want to scare away any possible customers, everyone is welcome to use the software without worry of not generating a profit!
    Dismiss Notice

MyPoints Fix is out!

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Randydrew6, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

So I went ahead and went over many different security features within the MyPoints bot to stop bans and ran the bot for 72 hours before release to make sure it wouldn't result in a ban for members.

I can't say everything I did to make sure anyone with eyes on this site doesn't find out.. but the bot will now require v78 of Chrome to run. This is the last version of chrome that still allows a lot of old ways of blocking to be stopped hence why November was Rogue Labs best month last year. It took a long time to get all these in place and I even went ahead and added Outdoor TV to the bot as well however it isn't heavily tested so run that at your own risk.

I am sorry for being gone so long, I would run a test and get banned 24 hours later.. over and over again.. I kept making new accounts trying to figure out what could be causing it after making adjustments and finally I am able to run the bot for a long time and even redeem again without a ban. Let me know how it works for everyone and here is an installer for v78 of google chrome and a guide on how to stop it form updating:

DOWNLOAD CHROME v78: DOWNLOAD HERE

How to stop Updates for chrome:
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Google and rename the folder "Update" to something else and chrome will be unable to call this library

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

Just to let everyone know, this update that stops bans can be incorperated into Swagbucks too because they use the exact same detection system, it will require v78 of chrome but it will work :) I plan on getting superswag updated and possibly have a way to stop detection on the latest version of chrome but until I actually get a cashout I am not releasing a new version. I want to make sure every version update from here on out has a successful cashout before release as a way to keep my products verified as working

Refus, Bucktastic and rangstr like this.
  3. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

You should remove the bot requirements to have Chrome updated to latest version..

Randydrew6 likes this.
  4. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Also, still getting the no internet screen..

5. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

anyone test it with cent browser ...it chromimum with alot less ram usage

6. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Okay,here are some bugs with v006a

1) I currently have Firefox set as my default browser. Trying to open the Create Account browser opens a new tab in Firefox. This means the bot is sending a command to open a webpage instead of open a webpage specifically using the Chrome browser.

2) After closing the tab that opens in Firefox and changing my default browser to Chrome, trying to open the Create Account browser from the bot does nothing. Closing the bot and restarting the bot will get the Create Account browser to open again. This means the bot isn't cleaning up after itself after closing. This leads us to the next issue which may not necessarily be an issue with the bot.

3) The Create Account browser opens up fine without RL proxies being selected but, if RL proxies are selected, I get a no network/internet message. This tells me the proxy network is down. But, it's been like that for a while now..

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  7. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

Have you downgraded your version of chrome to v78?

The only issue I am having at the moment with v006a is nCrave softbanning still.

8. Crypto

Crypto Member

Yes, nCrave is softbanning a lot.

9. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

Yup, downgraded to Chrome v78 and prevented it from updating. I use proxies from another supplier in a portable Firefox instance and those work just fine.

10. Crypto

Crypto Member

Bot is NOT solving nCrave captchas.

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Can you explain what a "No internet screen" is and what it has to do with the bot and not your proxy/internet?

I made some changes to ncrave recaptcha so it can detect false captcha results better and retry faster

12. vanphongttd

vanphongttd New Member
    VIP Supporter

Recapcha found but dont solve for ncrave on mypoint @Randydrew6

13. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

Update to v006c

14. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

v006c had a couple accounts ban. Could have been due to not switching off ncrave quick enough. Or bad proxy from me. I see it updated to v006d

15. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator

i've recieved no bans on any accounts yet, v006d fixes ncrave captcha queue. Can you PM me an IP to check its quality?

16. NightAoX

NightAoX New Member
    VIP Supporter

I open the bot, select RL proxy in drop down list (you haven't sent me the $35.99 back by the way), hit Create Account in the Browsers drop down list, (Chrome opens this time with v006d) Chrome opens to this screen:

[​IMG]

17. unicornman

unicornman New Member

I have not gotten banned using my home ip on one account so far last night bot made 214 points so I am very happy. Any advice on what good proxies I should use and where to buy to add more accounts or how many accounts can I run using my one home ip?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  18. rangstr

rangstr Member
    VIP Supporter

One account per IP to be safe. I get proxies from AceProxies, or RogueLabs.

unicornman likes this.
  19. Rayzi

Rayzi New Member

I have a problem, can anyone help? When I logged into the bot it only loaded to 85 percent. I even downgraded my chrome to v78 and it's still not working.

20. unicornman

unicornman New Member

Just keep waiting while it is on 85% it will load, it just takes a while to load in my case. Or restart your computer and try to open the program up in administrator mode. Hope this helps.