Most VPSs and VMs are bullshit that waste your time and money - not these! | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Most VPSs and VMs are bullshit that waste your time and money - not these!

Discussion in 'Buy Digital Goods' started by b35773, Aug 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. b35773

b35773 Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Hey all. I've got $20,000 in AWS credit that I want to turn into cash. I will spin up the same
    t3a.medium EC2 VM instances (you can read about them here: https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/t3/) that I have used to take two different RogueLab accounts into the top 10 earnings for Swag this month for you for just $15/month. These VMs come with:

1. 1 Swag instance setup to run on Chrome - you just need to enter your Rogue and Swag instance
    2. 1 Swag instance setup to run on Chrome - you just need to enter your Rogue and Swag instance
    3. Chrome, Edge, and Flash installed
    4. Task Scheduler setup to auto-start and stop the bot instances at 12-hour intervals to maximize your earnings per day.
    t3a.medium EC2 instances are the real deal, and they normally cost $0.056 per Hour ($40/month), so these are a great deal at $15/month. I've been earning around $40/month with them running two bot instances.

Most VPSs and VMs are hot garbage that waste your time, money, and patience with terrible up-time and bad datacenter IP blocks. Amazon EC2s blow them out of the water. If you have good Swag accounts you've created elsewhere, you should also be able to use them on these VMs without proxies - I'm doing so with 8 different swag accounts without an issue.

PM me if you are interested!

Randydrew6 likes this.
  2. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Good promotion

3. rickyos

rickyos Member

is it from $5000 coupon aws??

you should not use more than 1 region, because AWS will hold your accounts

just a cent from old AWS user,

4. b35773

b35773 Member

Good to know. I just go with the regions AWS auto-assigns.

I have many different promotions through my business.

5. chris

chris New Member

do you run the vms all day?

6. b35773

b35773 Member

Yes. I no longer have any available, though. Sorry!

7. DarrelLow

DarrelLow New Member
    VIP Supporter

Hey i am Interested can i run bing in it as well i need more info thank u

8. b35773

b35773 Member

These are no longer available, sorry!