Minimum investment? | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Minimum investment?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by momoxia, Oct 3, 2018.

1. momoxia

momoxia New Member

Hi guys. I wanted to get started on rogue labs bots but I had a few questions if any of you experienced members would be willing to answer them:

1.) What are the minimum VPS specs I should go for and how much would that cost?
    2.) Where can I buy good proxies to run these bots and how much would those cost?
    3.) How much can I expect to earn? Basically how much does each of those bots average per day?
    4.) How much more money would I need to invest if I plan on running the earnhoney bot? And what server specs should I go for? (Assuming I buy the $20 membership)

I'm trying to see how much money I'll need to invest for the first couple months. Any help in this regard by any of you experienced Rogues would be greatly appreciated :3

2. Potato

Potato Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

1) For earnhoney (1 tab), i would suggest 1 cores and 2gb of ram
    2) https://www.rogue-labs.net/forums/buy-digital-goods.15/
    3) I currently make about $1 per day using earnhoney bot (some account doesn't earn anything)
    Bingger is more stable ($0.3 / day / account) but bans are pretty random
    4) As many account+proxy+vps as possible (earnhoney doesn't use much cpu power so small vps will work just fine)

3. mafialive

mafialive New Member

thanks for information
    Earnhoney investment $5~$6 vps + 4$ proxy=10$ per account... and we get 1$ per day means 30$ a month. 20$ profit per vps. not a bad deal but this is only a calculation live practical result will be different may be in profit or may be in loss.