Hello Roguelabs community, I have a few questions here. | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Hello Roguelabs community, I have a few questions here.

Discussion in 'General Support' started by SmokE, Jul 11, 2019.

1. SmokE

SmokE New Member

Hello people im new here. From what I saw here. It's seems really a good community. I have a few questions if you guys dont mind so.

I want to start making money online and I will be buying the VIP Bot's.
    The questions are :

1. Im from Europe does it works here?
    2. I have many Dedicated machines with dedicated IP on Europe + Home pc's. (Not VPS)
    3. I can also buy a VPS at USA with proxy if you guys recommend that's the best option.
    4. Does the method still works on 2019? Is it saturated? Thank you.

That's my questions.

Regards.

2. Refus

Refus Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Swagbucks will not work in Europe, not sure about Earnhoney. Those are the two big earners.

You may use your dedicated machines, but I'd advise to purchase some USA proxies. VPS + proxy is a good option once you fill out your home machines.

It still works in 2019, but earnings are a little lower than past years, as the general GPT declines. Still pretty easy to be profitable.

SmokE likes this.
  3. SmokE

SmokE New Member

Thanks for the fast response.

Which VPS provider you recommend and Where I can get those proxies? Im asking since you guys are already profiting and using this methods.

Greetings.

4. Refus

Refus Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Not sure about VPS providers as I don't use VPS. Proxies are available on this website, and many others around the web for varying quality/pricing.

5. SmokE

SmokE New Member

I found US VPS with Dedicated IP's and I need also proxies right?

Which pack you recommend for starting. It's a medium VPS.

Also is there any tutorial?

Thanks.