Flash Plugins always blocked even when allowed | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Flash Plugins always blocked even when allowed

Discussion in 'General Support' started by x8lx8, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
?

Anybody else experiencing this?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. x8lx8

x8lx8 Member
    Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

I am having the worst time getting flash player to properly load on websites, even RL. I have allowed flash to always run on specific sites like RL, TV Glee, matched cars, etc... and reload the page yet chrome still blocks it for some reason. I have surfed the web to find a solution but all the solutions I have found have basically been; reinstall chrome, then update flash player. I tried this and chrome still refuses to let flash run. saying "plugin blocked."

Is there anyone out there that knows of a fix for this? It bugging the crap out of me. why did chrome remove the "always allow" function?! Gah! This is so annoying...