Few overall questions | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Few overall questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by Nighterance, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Nighterance

Nighterance New Member

Hello!
    Recently I purchased an e-book about making some extra money, which basically lead me here. Before I purchased anything, I had some questions I would like to ask. If any of them sound dumb, I am sorry, as I am new to this field, so I apologize before.

My main question is, which bot would be most profitable, counting I would invest in other criteria like good VPS and other things, if possible, maybe you could let me know what else will I need? And if possible, are there top-lists or recommendations from where to get cheapest but most efficient for the price? Would help me out a lot, if I wrote something bad or you can't understand something, let me know, as I am not a native English speaker.

2. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

first question do u have umlimted internet at ur location...

second what is your computer specs? this will tell me if run bots with out slowing down ur pc there fore not needing vps

3. Nighterance

Nighterance New Member

As I am not from the US, I won't run this on my computer, but rather use VPS. That's why I am asking, what would be most profitable way, which specs for VPS should I use, what type of bot should I run in order to get most of this.

4. Nighterance

Nighterance New Member

bump. I can get pretty much any kind of vps for bots to run. What would be best bet to go

5. saalih416

saalih416 New Member

What sources do you have for bots?

6. Nighterance

Nighterance New Member

What do you mean? I haven't yet purchased bots. I am just asking before buying, which bot should I use to get most profit counting I can get strong VPS's for free.

7. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

make sure u get residental ips!
    Data or corporate get u banned

8. Nighterance

Nighterance New Member

where to get residental ips?