SuperSwag | Page 2 | Rogue Labs

SuperSwag

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Kurrin, May 11, 2017.

1. aakashkumar

aakashkumar New Member VIP Supporter

Plz Check Again.
    bot says new Video list but still on same Video list .

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

it is fixed mate

aakashkumar likes this.
  3. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Donator

Yup it is fix & there is nothing wrong with the bot

4. cuddly

cuddly New Member VIP Supporter

Hey I've been having an issue with the bot for a few months now. The bot seems to just sit on the launching browsers phase and never moves. Every single other bot works fine. I've tried installing superswag on 3 computers now. I even reformatted my entire hard drive just now and installed only C+ and .net, but nothing has changed. The toolbar actually does load, but won't login. It inputs a string of code for the captcha, but does not input my login information. Somehow it knows my total SB and SB earned for the day, though, which is weird because from what I can tell it has never logged in. I've left it running for days at a time, but nothing happens. If I isolate certain things (search and daily poll) they will work somewhat. It does the daily poll no problem when isolated, but search just searches and doesn't input a captcha when a code is found. Here's what it looks like if that helps.[​IMG] I have money in my 2captcha and I'm VIP so I don't see what the issue is. I'd also like a refund on my supporter (not VIP) I just bought because I thought that would maybe help solve this issue, which it didn't. I have Windows 7 x64 if that helps. Also, it's somehow eating 50% of my CPU just being "idle" while literally nothing is running. Back when I actually could use the bot it didn't even use that much. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  5. jpaul

jpaul New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

6. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

It is most likely due to your chromedriver, try downloading the newest one and replacing it

7. cuddly

Is there a newer one than the chrome driver from April? That's the one I'm using ATM. It does actually try to login now after updating the driver. [​IMG]

8. Randydrew6

Are you still having this issue? It should be entering your user/pass. What browser is this for?

9. Kurrin

Kurrin Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

SS is not clicking through the VIP offers. It opens them up by stays at the main "click here" page

10. cuddly

Yeah, I'm still having the issue. I did try using superswag through a VM and it works perfectly, so it must be something to do with a missing driver on my end. I'm not really sure what it could be, though.

11. Randydrew6

What is a click here page?
    try redownloading it now on the pc with the issue

12. Kurrin

Kurrin Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Ya know, when the page opens up and it has that green "click here" button

13. Randydrew6

can you screenshot that? Ive never seen it

14. cuddly

Wow, it works perfectly now.Thanks Randy!

Randydrew6 likes this.
  15. David

David New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

WRong thread.

16. Gavin

Gavin Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Mod Moderator Founding Supporter Donator

Thanks David for pointing that out i deleted that post

17. Foldog22

Foldog22 New Member Founding Supporter

I am fairly new to SS but noticed when I look at the toolbars tab, it is saying "There was a problem playing this protected content. (Error code 3321). Is this normal? The ad plays for about 2 second and then it goes to that screen.

18. Gavin

I think you still get credit for it

19. zoghpy

zoghpy New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

the bot stuck at %40 and the daily goal is active i don't know what the issue .

20. Randydrew6

you can find out by the drop down browser and go to the search tab

21. zoghpy

zoghpy New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

i looked to it the bot open login page and stuck in it with out use the 2captcha service or type any thing i checked my 2captcha and i found that i have balance in it and there no issue and i logged manual with no issue and same problem happened to me with gifthulk bot too .

22. Randydrew6

im not sure if i understand what you are saying sorry