[Question] Where start for new mem? | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

[Question] Where start for new mem?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by felixjr, Apr 19, 2018.

1. felixjr

felixjr New Member

Hello All!

I'm is a new mem. I don't know where to start. I have which is about 10 dollars.

You have an idea to start it.

Thanks for all.

2. t3ster

t3ster New Member

There is no simple answer, first start with a research, read all topics on this forum, when you get "wider picture", and when you understand the basic principle of how bots work, and what you have to do, then you go investing, but if you do not have US residential IP (or working IP from some DC), and you do not want your own computer to run 24/7 (then you will need vps or dedi. server with win. os), considering all of this, your 10$ maybe insufficient.

3. felixjr

felixjr New Member

Tks for answer, i have research, and find bot EH and SB but i haven't US residential IP. If i'm upgrade user upto Support, i can buy VPS and Proxy for EH. Bot EH and Bot SB can run dual on one VPS ??
    Cost :

Upto Support : 9$
    VPS : 5$
    Proxy : 5%

~19$/month

What will the revenue be like?

FeEzioXIII likes this.