Possible earn with SuperSwag Bot | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Possible earn with SuperSwag Bot

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by Mariana, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Mariana

Mariana New Member

Hello,

I'm thinking about purchase one month of bot service to test the SuperSwag Bot. My idea is to use only my notebook and let it working for some hours per day. Can you estimate the possible earn?

I'm really broken so I'm counting every cent... :/

Thanks!

2. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

it all depends lol, why are you looking to just run 1 of the bots btw? but if you are vip you earn more, if you're a supporter depends on your settings

3. Mariana

Mariana New Member

Thanks for your answer, Randydrew6.
    Because I have an account on SB, I don't know the other websites/apps. Actually I came here because I was looking for one way to earn more money on SB. The way that website runs is so unfair, I spend minutes answering a survey and then I'm disqualified, this seems to me so untrustworthy. It was necessary 3 months to make 25 Canadian dollars.
    If I had a good experience with the bot I'm open to try the other bots, but now I have to learn how it works.

4. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator
    Staff Member Admin VIP Senior Mod Moderator Organ Donor Donator Founding Supporter

you live in canada? Im not entirely sure if the bot would work for a Canadian IP because their page does run slightly differently

5. Mariana

Mariana New Member

And what about Brazil?
    I'm in Canada but coming back soon to Brazil.

6. darkman

darkman New Member
    Founding Supporter

In canada i get 20-25 $ worth of gc per month in average if i run my computer 24/24 without crash sometime more about brazil i cant say

7. Mariana

Mariana New Member

Thank you for your answer!

How do you avoid being banned?

8. dany

dany New Member

i just run the bot 24 hours , 40 SB ...i win more if i play manualy :(

9. darkman

darkman New Member
    Founding Supporter

swag bots have already something implanted for this

10. George Lopez

George Lopez Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

11. Ussagui

Ussagui New Member

Hello! I have a doubt about the bot, is there a setting where I can use a proxy? So I can run multiple SB account on same computer? (each one with is own proxy) I'm thinking about buying the vip membership
    Thanks

12. Gloria

Gloria Active Member
    VIP Supporter Organ Donor Donator

yes you can