Earnhoney | Page 2 | Rogue Labs

Earnhoney

Discussion in 'Bot Support' started by Kurrin, May 23, 2017.

1. Kurrin

Kurrin Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

I saw you changed the bot to open any of the Buzz TV links. The change lowered my PPH from 50 down to 2. Would it be possible to change the bot to have drop downs for all the Buzz TV options?

apparently after a little while (~10 minutes) it changes all the windows to a different version of Buzz TV (IE miiMD, tvglee, etc).

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    GoogerGeiger likes this.
  2. Foldog22

Foldog22 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Hey Randy,

I know I have brought it up in the past but wanted to see if you had a work around for EH getting stuck on the facebook page. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like. It seems facebook might be the exclusive way to get to matchedcars now so I have to manually intervene everytime. It used to google matchedcars but seems to be only doing facebook now. These are virtual machines I am running them on (Windows 10).

https://prnt.sc/feb1a7

3. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

looks like its a browser size issue, ill see if i can fix it today

4. UB3R

UB3R New Member Supporter

I wanted to report that even if I have captcha credits in my account, the bot is not passing login captcha..

5. Foldog22

Foldog22 New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Randy, is there anyway to share cookies for login information when launching multiple tabs of Earn Honey? This would reduce the amount of captcha credits required to run monthly. It would be nice to only login once rather than having each tab have to login separately. Would also greatly reduce login times.

jpaul likes this.
  6. UB3R

One of the EarnHoney instances I'm running got a problem, it's the break system.

Break settings are 2-5 hours and 15-35 points.
    Well, once break started the bot went to Google homepage and remained there all night (over 8 hours)
    I just got it on 1 instance but would like to know if anyone else got this.

7. UB3R

Anyone getting this too?

[​IMG]

8. Eyad

Eyad New Member

I can't log into rogue labs through the earnhoney bot, but I have no problems with the superswag bot. Could someone help me out?

9. jpaul

jpaul New Member VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

I think your Supporter sub has ended

10. rshacker13

rshacker13 New Member Supporter

Is there any procedures needed to be done other than the prerequisite? I think I'm doing it wrong, bot has been running for 2 days now and still not earning.

11. Randydrew6

Randydrew6 Administrator Staff Member VIP Admin Senior Mod Moderator Supporter Founding Supporter Organ Donor Donator

Not sure if that is possible

It will only go to this page if it is 24 hours after the start time and some random amount or if it is on break which happens based on points gained within the range at a random number in that range

happens sometimes if it had an error updating, just redownload if that happens

you aren't a supporter

I answered you on the earnhoney page

12. karaoui

karaoui New Member

any proxy that work on EH

13. UB3R

Randy this keeps happening with a bot instance that didn't run for 24h.. I just launch the bot, it logs into the account, then open a new tab, closes the earnhoney one and makes random searches from google.

Ignore the error message, the VPS I'm using doesn't have dedicated IP:
    [​IMG]

14. Randydrew6

working for me, try rebooting it

15. Eyad

Eyad New Member

I thought you doubled everyone's membership? I had a 3 months sub prior to the incident

16. kmonmoy

kmonmoy New Member Supporter Founding Supporter

Anyone else having this issue?
    [​IMG]

17. Alfrendo

Alfrendo New Member VIP Supporter

When i restarted the bot - it stops at the login page

18. UB3R

Same.
    Manual login takes to page refreshing itself and logging out

19. Randydrew6

Did you message me? Whatever time you had left I did double if you did when the forum went up. You might of had a 3 month sub but some of it may of been used