Couple quickies. | Rogue Labs
Dismiss Notice
Rogue Cloud will automatically setup a server and earn money on your server for you! All you need to do is have VIP and buy Cloud Instances in the Sub Shop! After you do so you can use this program to tell each instance what Reward you would like to get when it gathers enough points! It's that simple! Let Rogue-Labs manage everything automatically while you get the rewards!

Couple quickies.

Discussion in 'General Support' started by acidhoe, Sep 21, 2017.

1. acidhoe

acidhoe New Member

Alright, superswag first everything working fine. Um, search pops up a thing saiying won 20 sb but doesnt finalize. Also, im confused about the redeem settings and not sure how to set up.
    Finally for something you wanna hear, i bought the captcha credits thru paypal no prob.. When i tried (before credits) to get monthly, paypal was giving me the wonky old "cannot proceed with payment, not trusting me with my cash. Any help? Got bitcoin to send to site or i can wait til tmw, when paypal thinks im not drunk.

2. judical

judical Active Member
    VIP Supporter Founding Supporter

Search hasn't been doing anything on my bot since a few updates back. Paypal is a POS company at one point they locked my account and it took me a month to get it back.

3. williamlawren

williamlawren New Member

Yes, this is really hard to unblock your PayPal account and you need so much time to do that